Monday, July 1, 2013

NDSL, Day 1.

It occurs to me that I actually started doing something like this almost exactly a year ago, before I started blogging or even before I was (particularly) active on Twitter. It was just as Facebook status updates, and I eventually phased myself out of it as The Animal dragged me kicking and screaming into VEDA. Which is totally coming up in a month. Shit, I should get ready for that.

Anyway. The moral of this story is that I'm going to kick off with the same couplet that I started with a year ago. Partly because I like it, partly because it works as a starting point, and mostly because I've got to get up early tomorrow and all I want to think about right now is the burger that's GrubHubbing its way to me as we speak.


Never there's a start in life that isn't born of pain.
The day that you lose everything, you've everything to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment