Saturday, September 21, 2013

On being a part of something.

There's nothing quite like it. Me, I'm pretty awesome. I have little doubt about that. But I am so much better when I'm part of something bigger than myself.

Tonight, High Point threw a party to celebrate the wholesale division in the space it'll occupy. And it was fucking incredible. It's impossible to not get caught up in the energy of something new, even if I know the dirty secret behind it - that the next few months will be grueling and stressful for our fearless leaders.

It will be brutal. It will test us all. But goddamn if I wouldn't have it any other way. I will play my part with every ounce of earnesty I have left in these bones, and fuck all if we won't turn out on top.

Cheers, fuckers. I have a future again.

No comments:

Post a Comment