Monday, September 2, 2013

On a return.

Aaand we're back. For those of you who were wondering where I've been all month, I've been participating in VEDA, a lovely vlogging project that, as its name implies, takes place every day in August. You can check out my YouTube channel if you're curious what I look and sound like while spouting drivel. It's a fun time.

So now, after a month of writing poetry and a month of scripting, shooting, and editing videos, I find myself back in front of a keyboard, staring at a blank white field, wondering what I should write. And it's not that I don't have a pile of things to write about - summer, despite it being my least favorite season, seems to be a season of change and growth for me no matter how much I try to suppress it and just hide in my air-conditioned house drinking beer and playing video games. It's more that I can't really figure out where to begin.

But begin I shall, for there is always something to be said. It feels good to get back to 'normal', I suppose, smithing phrases and sentences instead of lines and facial expressions. I'll start catching you guys up tomorrow.

For now, though, I'm going to stand outside and watch the rain come tumbling down, and quietly celebrate the advent of fall with a smile and a cup of coffee.

Cheers, guys. Welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment