Sunday, February 24, 2013

On tuneups and tweaks.

Today, rather than work on a blog post, I decided to work on the blog itself.  Nothing drastic, just adjusting post titles for consistency, really.  Because that's the balance of things.  It can't be all pontification and stories, it can't be all recipes and realities.  Sometimes you wake up and you do nothing for your creative side because you just need to get stuff done that needs to get done.  And you balance those days against the days of creation because that's what being a functional human being is.

Anyway.  Take it easy guys, and have a good week.  I'll see you tomorrow.

(Maybe next time I take some time to tweak stuff around here, I'll actually add tags or something.  Probably not, though.  Seriously, who's actually going to search for something on my blog?)

No comments:

Post a Comment