Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week of yelling, day 2.

You.  Fucking rounded coffee mugs.  Assholes.

Every fucking time I try to rinse you out, you spit dirty fucking water ALL OVER MY FUCKING FACE.  What the shit.  Seriously, it gets fucking everywhere.

And every fucking time I curse and spit filthy fucking coffee water and I have to pick up another one of you ass-shitty dickfuckers and I have to do the same fucking thing all the fuck over again.  One after afuckingnother, like a fucking fluffer on a bukkake set.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS MAKE YOU CLEAN

DONKEY DICK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS

2 comments:

  1. Please turn this week of yelling into a year of yelling. I am weak with laughter. (said with all the love in the world, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you're the one who brought up donkeys. I'd almost forgotten.

      Delete