Monday, May 6, 2013

On a funny habit.

This used to drive the Ness nuts. But every time I start a fresh playthrough in a game that allows you to customize your character, I go through somewhere between two and ten false starts. What kills me is that it doesn't matter if I've played the game before.

I beat DA2 something like four or five times, and I'm going for one more playthrough to polish off the DLC. And only now, after about fifteen hours of just fucking around, have I finally settled on the class (mage) and romance option (Isabela) I want to take.

Anyway. Fascinating stuff, I know. I'm sure it can be extrapolated into my personality, how I need to examine a situation from all angles before making a decision; how, after years of practice, I can do so fairly rapidly, making it seem like I make decisions rashly. Or maybe it just speaks to the completionist compulsion in me.

Who cares, really? I want tacos. See you later, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment