Wednesday, May 29, 2013

On scheduling issues.

So I got a promotion. Also, I've been making a point to hang out in the real world a little more often. And I've come to an unshakable conclusion.

I don't know how you fuckers do this.

I am wiped the fuck out right now. I've got a stage to set in a fictional world that people have been waiting for weeks for. I've got friendships on Facebook I need to review, Twitter followers I need to follow back. An ever-growing sea of BiSC blogs to read. Comments to look over and reply to.

One of my favorite bloggers is calling it quits, and I should have all the feels, but I haven't had the goddamn chance to read it yet. I'm out of socks. The garbage should probably get taken out. I need to cook off that kale before it gets all squidgy on me. I'm only three episodes deep on the new Arrested Development. I have a pot roast in the fridge, and I'm so tired I can't be bothered to heat it up. (I ordered a pizza.)

How in the flying fuck do you people actually DO shit? I can't even imagine what I'd do if I were actually seeing someone. The cats wouldn't get fed, and they'd eat my face in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment