Thursday, May 9, 2013

On ill-timed spring colds.

Really, body? Now? Less than a week before I leave for BiSC, on the day I have a doctor's appointment? You couldn't get sick last week, when I had two days off in a row?

Up yours, body.

I think the worst part about it is that I'm trying to "take it easy" (what the fuck does that even mean? I do almost nothing already; am I just supposed to come to a complete stop?), and I'm staring at the dishes and glaring at the fucking ants and looking at the list of shit I need to get in order for Vegas and I don't the fucking time for this bullshit, body.

So instead of "taking it easy", I'm sitting on my couch stressing the fuck out, trying to imagine what I could eat that wouldn't be detrimental to my condition.

Fuck this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment