Wednesday, May 15, 2013

On the future.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The future is the tits.

I'm writing this blog post at 30,000 feet, on my way to a bloggers' conference in Vegas. Wifi on planes is apparently a thing now.

It's funny. In my childhood, the internet wasn't even really a thing. Over the span of my life, we've developed this ridiculous resource that is steadily becoming available anywhere on, under, and above the planet. My generation likes to kvetch jokingly about flying cars, but having the majority of the entire world's knowledge on tap? I'll take this over flying cars any day of the week.

I mean, I'd still take flying cars. But I wouldn't give up the internet for it.

Cheers, bitches. Next you hear from me, I'll be tearing shit up in Sin City. Godspeed until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment