Wednesday, June 12, 2013

On what it's like inside my head.

Peas.
That's a lot of peas. I need to stay on top of harvesting them.
What am I going to do with all these peas?
soup
Too hot for soup. Chilled soup? (creme fraiche, mint. No, not mint. Maybe mint? Ask Meg. Pineapple sage, dill.)
Not soup. Puree. White beans, maybe. Herbs, maybe. With what? Roasted chicken.
Too easy. Lamb. Rack? Ground. Burger. Cucumbers, yogurt. Mint. Ask Meg. That'll go well.
Things are going too well with Daenerys. Something bad's going to happen. I can feel it.
thrones yeah game of thrones yeah game of throoooones
Need to post for Zoey. Maybe tonight. (Not feeling it. Maybe tomorrow.)
Need more fantasy in my life. Dragon Age 2 tonight? Borderlands. Dragon Age, Borderlands. I wonder what Ku's up to tonight.
What am I going to do with all these peas?
Puree. Right. I should shell them, freeze them. Stockpile until I have enough. A peasplosion. Peagasm.
Do I need to do laundry? No. Did that last week. Still have socks.
God, I'm tired.
Laur's tired. Is Lauren still online?
Yes.
Cool.
Blog. Shit, I have to blog today.
What? Don't feel like writing about service industry.
What do I have on the list?
No. No. No. Nope. Nuh uh.
Cat food. Do I have enough for the weekend? I'd better.
Four cats this weekend. I should set up the other litterbox.
Blog.
what
cmoncmoncmon
Peas.
I'll start with that.

2 comments:

  1. You completely left out balls, truffle oil, cat food and copious amounts of semen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was only the thirty or so seconds before writing this post. I'd gotten all the balls and semen out of my head for that brief window.

      Delete