Friday, January 4, 2013

On a conversation with Lauren.

After working on my resume all day, I was going to talk about my trepidations on stepping back into the workforce.  But I've been pretty heavy so far, and it's late.  So instead I'm going to show you a little clip of my life.  I'll probably do this from time to time, because let's face it, my life can be pretty fun from time to time.

Today, it's a fairly typical conversation with Lauren.

L:  I'm going to be so sick
  this was an awful idea, still is, can't stop
  NOM NOM NOM
me:  Pizza?
L:  Yes.
  After a week of no dairy.
  or meat.
  I feel like death, and all I want to do is finish this last half-slice
me:  Do it.
  You've come this far.
L:  I'm totally calling you and whining later
me:  I'm totally not going to pick up and just text back a picture of me eating a steak and drinking a glass of milk.
L:  Fuck youuuuu.
me:  I feel like you say this to me a lot.
  And that it strengthens our friendship.

Cheers, guys.  Happy Friday; I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment