Thursday, January 24, 2013

On a to-do list.

I'm getting blogger's block today, which really isn't something I ever thought I'd say.  It's not that I don't have ideas brewing; I have posts based on everything from a conversation about yesterday's post to the collards I just ate for dinner, I just can't draw the lines necessary to bring them home.

So in the meantime, I'm going to provide a list of tomorrow's goals, since I didn't do shit today and I need to get off my ass tomorrow.

1.  Get a haircut.  This shit is getting out of control, and I'm using too much shampoo.
2.  Close my Wells Fargo account.  When I graduated high school, my mother opened a mutual fund with me using the cash I'd accrued over a childhood of birthday checks from god- and grandparents.  I've been putting this off for ten years.  Seriously.
3.  Put up the Super Mario Bros. wall stickers Kitty got me for Christmas.
4.  Read the New Employee manual for the job I'm starting on Sunday.  Evaluate it to see if it's worth scanning and sending to my former company for reference.
5.  Learn how to scan a multiple-page document as a PDF.  Contingent on #4.
6.  Using the intertubes, determine whether or not the Lindy Hop is something I can learn in four months.
7.  Blog something other than a to-do list.
8.  Ham and bean soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment