Friday, April 5, 2013

On nothing.

Seriously, guys, I've got nothing today.  I'm on day one of a six day stretch at work.  I'm in the final stages of my BiSC preparations, I'm thinking hard on a pretty serious project in the making.

I've got a character in the FFRPG I'm running trying to find a way out of the realm between the dead and the living.  I'm playing through Borderlands 2 on Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode with my faithful compatriot.  I just started watching Game of Thrones.  I'm thinking about losing weight and quitting smoking without serious steps towards either.

I'm lonely, but comfortable in the knowledge that I'm still too walled-off to be of any use to anyone else.  I'm antsy about advancing at my job because the thought of responsibility still turns my stomach.  I'm lucky as hell that I'm in the position I'm in, given the amount of effort I've put into my life.  I need to get out of the house, but it's so much easier to stay in.

I sleep too much.  I'm always tired, even though I don't really do anything.  I should floss more.  I need to start thinking about getting a new car, even if the idea of it breaks my heart.  I just spent almost $200 on a pocketwatch.  I still wish I played pool more.  I'm probably going to crumble an Oreo into vanilla ice cream later.

I'm kind of just drifting.  I have been for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment