Thursday, April 25, 2013

On slipping.

So three times in the last two weeks, I outright blanked on my Blog Every Day initiative. I've been wondering if this exercise is actually helping my writing or stifling it by forcing output each day, and I've debated dropping down to a less rigorous schedule. There's a shit ton of shit going on in my life, and time always feels like it's in short supply. Hell, I'm pre-dating this one for continuity's sake. I've got one in the chamber today based on todays's Petecast that I'll try to rattle off between the many hours of driving I have ahead of me.

Then again, Ms. the Animal says it's still improving my writing, and I tend to trust her opinion over my own. So what say ye, readers? Do I keep on keeping on, or drop a gear? Lemme know.

No comments:

Post a Comment